Date(s) - Sat, Dec 16, 2023
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
A special Christmas event featuring One Ton Trolley at the Honeycomb. All profits donated to local charity.
About this Event
We invite you to join us for a very special Christmas event in downtown Clarkston. Wiltsie’s is thrilled to present “A Holly Trolley Christmas” – a night of rust belt rock like you’ve never seen before. Enjoy an amazing night of original music with Clarkston’s own One Ton Trolley in the amazing Honeycomb.
Door open at 730pm and we encourage you to arrive early to grab your seats and prepare for an incredible evening. Music begins at 8pm and will continue until 10pm with a short intermission roughly half-way through.
As always, this event is bring your own food and drink. We’d encourage you to support one of our many local restaurants for carry out, or a meal beforehand and be sure to ask for a Social District cup to take a drink to go.
About the Venue
Enjoy an evening of music in one of the most unique venues you’ll find anywhere. Descend the steps and embrace the history of this building that dates back to 1871 and enjoys it’s own brush with musical history as it was home to a 400 person opera hall in the early 1900s.
(You can learn more about the history of the building as well as the rest of historic downtown Clarkston here: https://www.clarkstonhistory.org/4-south-main-st)
The Honeycomb is located at the rear entrance of 4 S. Main St, Clarkston, MI. Those familiar with our usual Clarkston location can park in the same spots as normal and walk down Washingon and turn down the alley behind the brunch house and Essence on Main – you’ll see our entrance lit up and ready for you.
A few things important things to note about this venue:
– You’ll access the building from the rear (alley) entrance off of Washington – you can’t miss our well illuminated entrance once you peek down the alley.
– There is NO food or beverage served. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own – or stop by one of the local restaurants participating in the Social District to grab a drink and take out!
– The venue is accessed via one flight of stairs. Given the historic and unique nature of this building there is no stair free access.
– Wiltsie’s maintains a dark, relatively quiet, listening room atmosphere. While the mood can shift from show to show, this is not a bar setting, please come prepared to listen to our performers.
– There is no saving of seats. Doors open at 730pm and if having a wide choice of seating options is important to you, we encourage you to arrive early.
– This venue offers two different seating areas and tickets. If you prefer a leather couch, or cushioned arm chair, we are offering reserved seating nearer to the stage. Seating within this section is still first come first served and there’s a chance you may end up sharing a couch. The other section is our standing room section. This features a number of cafe tables, stools (if you are familiar with our other venue, you are familiar with the stools) and standing room. The venue is not very large, so there is not a band seat in the place and you’ll be able to hear every word and note regardless of where you are in the building!
Please see the seating map before selecting your ticket!